Resources for Taking the LMSW Exam
Below you will find links to online resources and documents that were distributed at the Forum on the Challenges of the LMSW Exam that took place on Monday, January 30, 2012.
Below is a video from the Forum on the Challenges of the LMSW Exam. Please click the link below it to see all the videos.
To see all the videos from the LMSW Forum, please click here.
1. LMSW Study Group: Message Board/Online Community. Come here to form study groups with others.
2. 18 Basic Points about Social Work Licensing in New York State
3. NASW-NYC Licensing Test Prep Course
4. Self Assessment Tool for Diagnosing Difficulties in Passing Licensure Examinations, Dawn Hall Apgar
5. "How I Passed the LMSW Exam 4 Years Post-Grad: Useful Tips Based on Personal Experience", Ammu Kowolik
6. Managing Your Thinking, Ella Harris
7. Preparing for Your Winning Outcome, Ella Harris
8. Selig Institute Social Work Licensure Exam Training, Jewish Board for Family and Children Services
9. New York State Education Department
518-474-3817, ext 450
10. Association of Social Work Boards
11. Social Work Examinations Services Lecture and Study Programs
12. Association for Advanced Training in the Behavioral Sciences, Licensing Exam Prep
13. Social Work Test Prep, Online Licensing Exam Practice
14. 2015 Continuing Education Mandate